Sunday, December 19, 2010

mom,i had BIEBER FEVER!!!!!

OMG,i heard that JUSTIN BIEBER want to come to Malaysia on this April!!!hehe...i'm a big fan of him...so when i heard about this i was SUPER EXCITED to go to the concert....i hope my mom will let me go...huhu...talked about the FEVER, i dont want any medicine...that only one thing that can make happy n health as always....it was JUSTIN BIEBER'S CONCERT TICKET!!! i want it SO BADLY!!!!...i hope my mom will the concert ticket as my birthday's present....mom.....plezzzzzzzzzz..........buy me the ticket!!!!!

12 comments:

  1. huhu...is like dream come true if my mom buy the ticket for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...klo ak tu..dlm mimpi boley la..haha...
    harap2 la mk ko beli kn..n belanje ak skali..hikhik

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe...i hope so...wish me get the best result that my mom can be proud of so she will buy the ticket for me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha.....mk ak da ckp awal2 da x de concert2 ni..haha..
    so u have to pray la..4 ur result

    ReplyDelete
  5. huhu...plezzz....plezzz...plezzzzzzzzzzz....haha~

    ReplyDelete
  6. x...aq tuju kan "plezzzzz" tu kat mak aq...haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe....skali-skala prasan...xpe...haha~

    ReplyDelete